Vancouver – The Vancouver Warriors have something to prove as they enter their 5th season in the
National Lacrosse League. With a hardened defence, a coach with pedigree, and a chip on their
shoulder, the team is excited to announce their 2023.24 roster and details for their season opener on Friday, December 1st , presented by Ticketmaster. Tickets are on-sale now, with lower bowl tickets starting as low as $25, while tickets for kids aged 14 and under start at $15.
“It has been a productive off-season to say the least,” said Michael Doyle, President, Canucks Sports and Entertainment, Business Operations. “We got the leaders we wanted, we strengthened our core, and the attitude and compete level through training camp shows us we’re stepping up to the challenge. Off the floor, we created great value for our fans with pricing that allows for a family of 4 to attend for under $100.”
In addition to being the Home Opener, Friday’s game will see new Head Coach, General Manager, and Coquitlam native, Curt Malawsky, make his regular season debut behind the team’s bench. Curt was named the 2022.2023 NLL Coach of the Year and was recently named an Assistant Coach for Team Canada at the 2024 Men’s World Box Lacrosse Championship. He is one of many investments made to deliver a winning Warrior culture.
“We are ready to compete this Friday,” stated Malawsky. “We’ve had four solid weeks of practice and three exhibition games, and we’ve got better every day. We’ll battle, we’ll grind, we’ll always stay in the fight. These guys are ready to play for the guys next to them.”
The 2023.24 roster announced today features several returning players, including Reid Bowering,
Keegan Bal, Adam Charalambides, and Brett Mydske, as well as key additions Matt Beers, Ryan Dilks, Kevin Crowley and 2023 first-round pick Brayden Laity. See the team’s full opening night roster here.
Opening Night celebratory events include:
- A pre-game ceremony, including full team introductions.
- Musical performances throughout the game in the Sportsbar Party Zone by Trilojay.
- Performances by the Warriors Dance Team and our mascot Timbr.
- Post-game will see fans get a chance to meet select Warriors players with an autograph session in Section 119.
New this year for Warriors fans will be new ‘Warrior-themed’ menu items, including:
- Timbr’s “Sasqwich” (Sasquatch Sandwich) – Available at CARVE
- An enormous sandwich with Prime Rib, Pulled Pork, Montreal Smoked Meat, and onion rings stacked to fill even Timbr’s appetite!
- Cheesy Garlic Knots – Available at DOGS/MELT
- Crunchy on the outside, soft in the middle. Covered in garlic butter and parmesan cheese. Intended for sharing but we won’t blame you for finishing them all yourself!
- Party Nachos – Available at DOGS/MELT
- Taking Deluxe Nachos to the next level! Filling an entire beer flat these nachos are built for the whole party!
- Dipped Cone with Popcorn and Pop Rocks – Available at SWIRL
- Salty and sweet! Soft-serve ice cream covered in fresh popcorn and dipped in chocolate, finished with Warriors sprinkles and pop rocks for an extra flavour kick!
- Screamers – Available at SWIRL
- A healthy serving of soft serve on green slushy (representative of our turf) and topped with Warriors sprinkles!
More information on single game tickets, including our other theme nights, can be found at
Information on single game premium suites can be found at tickets.vancouverwarriors.com/suites and will be available for purchase throughout the season starting at $1,665 for 14 tickets, including a $250 food and beverage credit. Canucks Members interested in adding a Warriors Membership to their package, can inquire about a special rate by emailing their account rep or reaching out to [email protected]